We are part of the Amazon Associate program and other affiliates. This post may contain affiliate links, all links are blue, underlined and in italics; affiliate links will have a * (asterisks) next to them. I will only ever recommend products/services that we have used or are using and know will be of use to you too. If you click one of the affiliate links I will earn a discount or receive a payment.
Monthly Goals Roundup July – So part way through July when I launched the blog I set out some goals for the rest of the month. Here’s my round up of what I managed to achieve and what I didn’t.
Business – Monthly Goals Roundup July
- I did launch the blog with 10 posts, but I haven’t organised a social media posting strategy so part success there.
- I did get up to 50 listed items on eBay for a few days but sold some and haven’t replenished them :-/
- I have managed to keep writing posts in the background but haven’t posted anything since I launched.
- I failed this one miserably! I haven’t done anything on YouTube for a couple of months now.
- I haven’t been sourcing stock.
Personal – Monthly Goals Roundup July
- I have started to drink more water and take note of my eating habits but I still have a lot to do towards this goal, especially starting meal planning.
- I have been reading every day, so I’ve achieved this little goal, I alternate each evening between my fiction book and a business or improvement book.
- This one made me giggle when I read it again! Why? Because instead of dying my hair brown I went blonde! And I put a blue streak in it! Hehehe!
Family – Monthly Goals Roundup July
- I did do some planning for the summer holidays, unfortunately, this didn’t include how I was going to work around my son being at home, I figured it out now as he’s been off for 3 weeks but in the beginning, it was a bit hectic.
- I still haven’t started the new family budget, I must get on with this ASAP as I feel lost without one now.
- We have managed to spend more time together as a family, it’s been so much easier with my son being one summer break.
- I didn’t get round to emptying the backyard but I will before Autumn sets in.
No excuses I’ve not had the most productive half a month. There are reasons, and I’m dealing with them. The main issue is my complete lack of belief in myself and my low confidence. However, over the last few weeks, my anxiety has been high and I think my feelings are directly connected to my anxiety.
So, going forward I’ve decided to cut back on little bitty jobs, just for August, regroup a bit while my son is on holiday, make sure I’m happy and organised and hopefully going forward into September and October things will get better and the blog will hopefully grow nicely.
Do you set monthly goals? Or are you planning on starting goal setting? Do you have problems on occasion or are you on the mark and managing your to-do list like a boss! I’d honestly love to know.